Wednesday, July 8, 2009

a Lost tooth, a tooth fairy and symbols?

Hey. I'm dying my hair and blogging at the same time! Multi-tasker that I am.



A~ lost his 3rd tooth the other day. I got to be the Footh Tairy as we call her around here. He looks freaking adorable with his huge-mungous gap in his mug. Adorable. Can't get enough of the smile these days.

He told me on the way to school this morning that he had a really real dream last night about me. He's NEVER told me about dreams about me before. Most are dreams about places and well, robots or spies. This one was that I was going to have a baby and he was jumping up and down saying "I'm going to have a baby sister!" So, cute. Dream interpretations mean that it's a new beginning, not a baby. Which is reasonable since I'm unattached and it'd be some serious sort of immaculate conception type stuff. He also said to me tonight just before bed, "I just love you so, so incredibly much and my life is still getting better." Okay, heart melt...NOW!
How do you not become a giant puddle to THAT?!

Symbols. Or something.
I have been seeing Herons everyday, everywhere I go. Not in the distance but, either flying right over my car or even more scarier, over my head. There's the occasional egret as well, but by and large they are grey, or I guess technically blue herons. This has been going on for well over a month now. My reasoning mind goes and looks for a reason I'd be seeing them, so I looked them up and it seems they fly around mostly to feed their young. I must just happen to constantly be near breeding couples while they are in search of food. My childlike part of my mind says I remember there being some good significance to seeing these birds all over.
Here's what I found there Granted it's about getting a tattoo, but hey it's the same question, and I think it rocks. I think I'll have to incorporate a heron into my freedom tattoo.

Next symbol. Turtles. I've been besieged by turtles the last few days. So I searched turtles as symbols, lo and behold it's about tattoos. I think after reading this I may need to add a turtle to my freedom tattoo, too.

It is odd how, these two things apply so very very much to my life right now. Comforting too. I love being an oddball who loves this stuff. Life's so hard sometimes, sometimes you just need to believe in magic.

:)

and..BING! I'm done. Time to wash the hair dye out and go to beddy bye.

No comments: