Friday, September 21, 2012

ReVAMP!

I need an outlet, once again. Life has been crazy busy and I need to slow down, look around, and create... something.

So, after an hour of log-in attempts, and resetting multiple passwords, I now have regained access to this! I feel quite accomplished, there was no swearing involved, which means I am maturing. maybe. I have no internet at home currently, one downside to living in the city, everyone knows how to lock that shit down. I am no longer an internet pirate. :(  I must go legit.
It's alright, I will do it.

You may be asking, or maybe I am just doing the hi-tech version of talking to myself in the bathroom mirror, but either you or the voice in my head may be asking "What brings you here? What will this new blog incarnation be?" - Well, I am so happy you asked! This new blog will be about my random life as usual, BUT will include house info (New homeowner right here!), specifically how to learn to live in a small space (it's a cute as a button, 620sq ft), the blog will also feature the fact that my career seems to be coming to a rather large fork in the road - to stay, or to go? - back to school or become a hippy? And of course there will be kidlet info. Maybe even a guest feature!

Stay tuned!!

No comments: